Less stress and feel better
As a relatively new and unknown type of therapy sound therapy helps with relieving stress and bringing the body and mind into a blissful state of calm and peace.
Sound Meridian Therapy (Allow 1.5 hours)
May assist with relieving stress, anxiety, headaches, muscular pain, tightness and increasing your energy. This is achieved by the application of sound vibrations through the use of tuning forks. The natural harmonic frequencies of the tuning fork combinations stimulate the body’s own resonance to rebalance both the physical and subtle energy fields.
Using the knowledge of the Ancient Chinese modalities of acupuncture and acupressure needles and fingers are replaced by the use of tuning forks. The tuning forks are applied to the body on the acupuncture points along the meridians.
Sound Massage (Allow 1 hour)
Enjoy the beautiful tones of Tibetan singing bowls as the vibrations gently massage the tissues and cells of your body into a deep state of relaxation. Feel waves of sound and vibration move through your body as each bowl is strategically placed to release tension and stress from your body.
Sound massage is a gentle non invasive therapy but is reknowned for its therapeutic qualities in reducing stress anxiety worry that intefer with the healthy functioning of the body.
Benefits of Sound Massage are:
- Achieves deep states of relaxation for the mind and body
- Assists the body to release built up tension and stress from muscles and fascia
- Relaxes the parasympathetic/sympathetic nervous system
- Balances anxiety related conditions
- Assists with adrenal burnout
- May assist with reducing symptoms of pain and headaches
- Restores energy flow to the body
- Restores inner harmony that assist with promoting self confidence, creativity and motivation
- Assists with improving sleep patterns
- Sound massage during pregnancy is a wonderful nurturing and relaxing massage
Sound Baths and Meditation (Allow 1 hour)
Experience the deep relaxing qualities of a Sound Bath (also referred to a sound healing session). Enjoy a one hour journey with sound and vibration generated by Gongs, Tibetan bowls and percussion instruments.
Join in the group environment lay back and let the sound infuse your body to the deepest levels.